You can spread the cost of your purchase as we’ve teamed up with Klarna to offer you the following payment options.
Klarna is a Swedish payment service provider that takes end-to-end responsibility for your payment. Klarna is the provider of Smoooth payments to more than 100,000 online stores. Over 60 million consumers worldwide have trusted Klarna to securely handle their payments.
Pay Later in 3 – pay in 3 easy instalments, interest free – no credit application.
How it works
Pay Later in 3 Instalments
- Get what you love now. Pay over time.
- One part payment at purchase and 2 further payments at 30 and 60 days
- Automatically collected monthly from your chosen debit or credit card
- No interest or fees – ever
- No credit application required
- Simple and safe
Easy to use
- Select ‘Pay later in 3’ at checkout
- Enter your address, email, mobile and card details
- The first part payment will be taken from your card when the goods ship.
- Receive your goods.
- The two remaining payments will be taken at 30 and 60 days. You will receive notifications when payment is due and when it is collected.
You can view all of your Klarna purchases and payment schedule simply by logging onto Klarna.com/uk. If you need further assistance you can contact us.
You only pay for goods you receive with Klarna’s Buyer Protection Policy: More about Klarna’s Buyer Protection